Whether your small engine is in a lawn mower, a portable generator, a pressure washer, a lawn tractor, or another application, based on our experience, Small Engines perform better and last longer with an annual maintenance service.
Small engine maintenance service doesn’t cost a lot of money. It’s really more of an investment in having a reliable small engine for whatever you want to do.
At Black Creek Services, we follow the same basic guidelines for an annual small engine service as recommended for Briggs and Stratton small engines:
- Change the Air Filter.
- Drain and replace the Oil.
- Change the Spark Plug.
- Give your gasoline a boost while protecting your engine with Briggs & Stratton Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment
As part of our Annual Small Engine maintenance service, we also look for reliability concerns like:
- Condition of starting rope (if it is a manual, pull-start engine)
- Condition of Battery connections (if it is an electrically started engine)
- Missing springs or fasteners
- Condition of carburetor throttle controls or function of governor
We use quality parts and materials during small engine maintenance service and any repairs. Black Creek Services, Inc. has built a reputation for providing reliable, quality small engine service for people living in Middleburg, Fleming Island, Orange Park, Green Cove Springs, and all around the Jacksonville area, and we want to keep it that way.